On October 15, 1819, in St. James's Palace, George waits for Kell Maresh who, to his annoyance, arrives late. Kell hands George a letter from Red London, and George takes his time to read it and finish his reply. Bored, Kell begins to drums his fingers on a table and extinguishes candles, distracting George.
After he has finished his letter, George asks Kell to take a short walk with him. On their walk, George invites him to dinner, but Kell refuses and George begrudingly gives him his letter and orders some guards to lead Kell to the gate. Then, he leaves.
King of England
When Kell came to Grey London for the monthly correspondence, George attempted to bargain with Kell into giving him one magical object per month in exchange for some of England's finest technology which Kell refused.
Titles and styles
- August 12, 1762 — January 29, 1820: His Royal Highness The Duke of Cornwall
- August 19, 1762 — January 29, 1820: His Royal Highness The Prince of Wales
- February 5, 1811 — January 29, 1820: His Royal Highness The Prince Regent
- October 1, 1814 — January 20, 1820: His Royal Highness The Crown Prince of Hanover
- Since January 29, 1820: His Majesty The King
|Barron • Booth • George III • George IV • Henry Tavish • Lila Bard • Ned Tuttle • Powell|
|United Kingdom • Stone's Throw|
|Barron's and Lila's silver pocket watch|