|Current ruler(s): King Rhy Maresh||Magic? Yes.|
Red London flourishes with magic and people in Red London value lives and magic.
- 1 Overview
- 2 History
- 3 Locations
- 4 Known residents
- 5 Trivia
- 6 References
- 7 Navigation
Red London had a good relationship with Grey London, and they regularly sent messages to each other through Kell Maresh before King Rhy Maresh decided to discontinue this correspondence forever to protect Grey London from magic.
The rulers of Red London, notably King Maxim, frequently tried to form a similar relationship with White London, mostly because he felt responsible for the gradual decay of White London's world. However, the rulers of Makt were seldom cooperative. So far, only Athos and Astrid Dane agreed to carry on correspondence between the two Londons.
Just like the other Londons, Red Londoners always referred to the others as their "neighbors" or "neighboring crowns."
|“||Red for the healthy empire.||”|
Aldus Fletcher's pawnshop
During Osaron's Siege of Red London, the Isle was temporarily colored black by black magic.
Jack and All
The Jack and All is a tavern.
Kir Ayes, or the Ruby Fields, was a tavern run by Fauna. She and Kell Maresh had made a special and secret arrangement that the room on the first floor would forever be his to use. The tavern was eventually burned down by Holland Vosijk.
- Main article: Night Market
The Night Market is a market located alongside the Isle.
- Main article: London Sanctuary
- Main article: Setting Sun
The Setting Sun is Red London's version of the Fixed Tavern.
- Main article: Soner Rast
Soner Rast, also known as the "Beating Heart" of Red London, is the main residence of the House of Maresh. It stretches over the Isle like a bridge and is made of glass, bronze, and stone.
The Blessed Waters
The Blessed Waters, or Is Aven Stras, is a tavern with a terrible reputation.
Three of Knives
The Three of Knives is a tavern in the shal. Its main clientele is criminals.
Rachenast, or Splendor, is a leisure palace for and frequented by Red London's elite.
- Red London is said to smell of earth, grass, and flowers, though the kind of flower varies from person to person. For example, Red London smells of roses for George III, of lilies for Barron, and of lilies, marigolds, and stargazers for Lila Bard.
- Ves Anash is where Whitbury Street is in Grey London; specifically, a herbalist and a stonesmith are in Ves Anash where there are a dentist and a barber in Whitbury.
- While Red London does have "echoes of traditional gender dynamics," it is a world that cares more about magical hierarchy than heteronormativity, gender, and sexuality.
- In Red London, the highest power is magic, not God, and it is revered and worshipped. The saints of Red London are priests from myth and history who displayed great power and capabilities with their ability to balance the elements.
Out of Universe
|Aldus Fletcher • Alucard Emery • Anisa Emery • Berras Emery • Calla • Elissa • Ellis • Emira Maresh • Fauna • Gen • Hastra • Isra • Ister • Jinnar • Kell Maresh • Lila Bard • Lisane • Mathieu • Maxim Maresh • Nokil Maresh • Parlo • Parrish • Reson Emery • Rhy Maresh • Staff • Tieren Serense • Tolners • Vis|
|Arnes • Night Market • Setting Sun • Soner Rast|